Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00482 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,329 (Rp 4,422,794) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)