Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨345,099 (Rp 71,332,505) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨307,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)