Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,280 in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)