Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.897 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,853 (696TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)