Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.800 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,371 (751TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (41 minutes ago)