Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.579 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,873 (1,742TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (28 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (40 minutes ago)