Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.760 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,705 (941TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)