Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.208 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,489 (741TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)