Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.906 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,224 (739TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 3 hours ago)