Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,244 (¥91,156) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)