Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,441 prices entered by 873 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.519 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,667 (4,041TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)