Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,329 prices entered by 1,168 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.537 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,846 (1,826TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)