Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,353 prices entered by 1,041 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.978 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,104 (1,174TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)