Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.559 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,452 (1,802TL) in Isparta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)