Cost of living comparison between Ismaïlia, Egypt and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.897 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,984 (E£ 3,075) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)