Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.829 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨23,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨21,597 (E£ 5,640) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)