Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.714 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨20,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,769 (E£ 5,053) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)