Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 904 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,561 (₨23,630) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)