Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.561 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,665 (₨188,384) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)