Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,268 (₨52,400) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)