Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,837 (₨60,432) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)