Cost of living comparison between Islamabad, Pakistan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 973 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,801 (₨23,241) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)