Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,382 (₨34,755) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)