Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.545 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨42,000 (2,888TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)