Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,300 (руб 14,810) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)