Cost of living comparison between Irkutsk, Russia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.064 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,021 (руб 18,816) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)