Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 94.163 INR / JOD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,825 (Dinar 189) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)