Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,578 (﷼ 8,836,191) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)