Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨144,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨141,835 (﷼ 87,603,928) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)