Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.289 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,427 (S/. 711) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)