Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.944 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,178 (S/. 1,012) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)