Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.717 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,381 (S/. 679) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)