Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.097 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,422 (S/. 1,663) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (33 minutes ago)