Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10602 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨254,971 (CH$2,404,843) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨202,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)