Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09600 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,903 (CH$186,484) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)