Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09788 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,344 (CH$279,362) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)