Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11108 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨299,045 (CH$2,692,228) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨233,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)