Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.401 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,821 (RM2,196) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)