Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.943 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,958 (RM1,403) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)