Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.974 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,657 (RM2,315) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)