Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨434,397 ($6,387) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨337,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)