Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.289 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,994 ($643) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)