Cost of living comparison between Iowa City, Iowa, United States and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,044 ($284) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (40 minutes ago)