Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,713 (€460) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)