Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,878 (£639) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)