Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.898 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 92% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,020 (£293) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)