Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.231 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,243 (£291) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (24 minutes ago)