Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 57% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,771 (€668) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)