Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,240 (€331) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)