Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,179 (€651) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (44 minutes ago)