Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,151 (€766) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)