Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨293,591 (€3,611) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨217,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (31 minutes ago)