Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,120 (€564) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)