Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,065 (R$ 852) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)