Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,997 (R$ 1,610) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)