Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.294 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,604 (R$ 1,690) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)