Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18354 INR / NGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨360,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨356,638 (1,943,058 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)