Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18943 INR / NGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨351,932 (1,857,843 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨315,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)