Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20095 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,321 (81,219 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)