Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,801 (Php77,776) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)