Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,916 (Php26,083) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)