Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨15,293 (﷼ 7,273,911) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)