Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,081 (﷼ 9,093,421) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)