Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨40,260 (﷼ 23,096,940) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)