Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,412 (¥31,720) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)