Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,390 (¥38,161) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)