Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.107 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,509 (S/. 1,766) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)