Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.655 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,299 (S/. 644) in Ica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (24 minutes ago)