Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.451 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,712 ($1,756) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (31 minutes ago)