Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.385 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,422 ($1,709) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)