Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.514 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,053 ($1,665) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)