Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.300 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,395 ($542) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)