Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.419 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,167 ($1,815) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)