Cost of living comparison between Ibague, Colombia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02278 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,908 (COL$873,852) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)