Cost of living comparison between Ibague, Colombia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02236 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,173 (COL$589,053) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)