Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02395 INR / COP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,747 (COL$3,496,395) in Ibague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)