Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17958 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,599 (175,960 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)