Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20417 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,635 (120,660 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (34 minutes ago)