Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18125 INR / NGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,243 (238,577 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)