Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20762 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,057 (120,689 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs €1.26 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (23 minutes ago)