Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,942 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,942 in Hyderabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)