Cost of living comparison between Hyderabad, India and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,924 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,120 in Hyderabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)