Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,518 in Hyderabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)