Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.802 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,900 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,832 (E£ 1,534) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)