Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.820 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,700 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,619 (E£ 1,471) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)