Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.694 INR / EGP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨29,591 (E£ 8,011) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)