Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.820 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,526 (元3,312) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)