Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,885 (元1,776) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)