Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.532 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,027 (元9,212) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (42 minutes ago)