Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.742 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,447 (元2,099) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)