Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,644 (€2,148) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨143,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)