Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,702 (€2,118) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨139,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (27 minutes ago)