Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.877 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,415 (Q1,849) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)