Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.108 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,065 (Q17,575) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨152,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)