Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.472 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,416 (S/. 704) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (24 minutes ago)