Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,694 (17,289 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (38 minutes ago)