Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.147 INR / TWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,012 (9,320 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)