Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.112 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨316,137 (149,716 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨276,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)