Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,415 (22,664 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)