Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,496 (11,222 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)