Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.878 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,047 (11,205 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)