Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.054 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,030 (26,309 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)