Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.896 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,008 (11,083 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 60 (about 1 hour ago)