Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.894 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,737 (13,585 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)