Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.581 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,107 (kr3,038) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)