Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.961 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,914 (kr4,308) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 90 (about 1 hour ago)