Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.685 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,573 (kr2,950) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)