Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.679 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,382 (kr5,748) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)