Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.531 INR / SBD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 128% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,703 (5,006 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)