Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.282 INR / SBD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 110% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,324 (8,129 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)