Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.515 INR / SBD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 74% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨522,866 (61,406 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨301,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)