Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.346 INR / SBD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 93% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,983 (9,704 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)