Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.595 INR / SBD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨488,720 (56,859 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨279,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)