Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,036 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.332 INR / HKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 112% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,815 (HK$8,139) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (41 minutes ago)