Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,506 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.770 INR / HKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 132% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,422 (HK$4,951) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)