Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,826 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.528 INR / HKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 45% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,540,565 (HK$180,655) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,060,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)