Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,690 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.780 INR / HKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 130% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,777 (HK$3,277) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)