Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,619 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.629 INR / HKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 128% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,627 (HK$4,129) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)