Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.088 INR / BYN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨30,000 (880 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)