Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00334 INR / BYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨11,453 (3,428,654 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)