Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00340 INR / BYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,417 (4,234,551 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)