Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.060 INR / BYN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨25,825 (781 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)