Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12474 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 23% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨23,063 (184,886 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)