Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13152 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 21% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨5,148 (39,141 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)