Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,163 (元11,247) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)