Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.705 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,350 (元2,200) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (42 minutes ago)