Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.832 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,210 (元3,174) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (42 minutes ago)