Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.541 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨421,162 (AU$8,171) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨299,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)