Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.103 INR / AUD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 63% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,479 (AU$988) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)