Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.700 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,573 (GH₵1,195) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)