Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.149 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,177 (GH₵2,769) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)