Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.949 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,852 (GH₵11,831) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨147,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)