Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.208 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,545 (GH₵13,834) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨167,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)