Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,595 (12,563,983 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)