Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,116 (76,901,810 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨217,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)