Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00294 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨246,500 (83,850,422 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨234,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)