Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00285 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,664 (7,609,029 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (40 minutes ago)