Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00287 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,569 (5,074,402 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)