Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00284 INR / VND
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,740 (13,275,631 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)