Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,256 in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)