Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨465,500 (¥761,077) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨316,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (43 minutes ago)