Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,242 (¥92,600) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)